So due to popular demand, we've now decided to go the full hog and introduce a catering department to our business!
What's different to other catering companies?
Well, as you may or may not know, we do everything hand made and therefore everything is fresh when you receive it. We also know that catering can be a stressful business so we've come up with a solution to take the stress out of catering by implementing a straight forward, no nonsense, E-Commerce system to make your catering as easy as possible.
Well what does this mean?
We've a large range of sweet and savoury treats at great pricing. No matter the event, we've got you covered! Take a look at just some of the events that we can cater for...
ORDERING FROM US
Ordering from us couldn't be easier! Just make sure your order fulfills our requirements and then shop online and order what you need.
For an order...
1. All orders need to be placed at least 4 days before the delivery date. For example, if you need an order for Monday then we would need to have the order by the Thursday before at 12pm.
2. All orders are subject to a minimum £70 spend, including VAT.
3. We only deliver 3 miles of SE1 3UB.
4. We only delivery between the times of 8am to 11am and do not deliver on a Sunday.
Just some of the catering we already do...
We know events! Look at what we do each year...
SHOPPING WITH US...
Made easy in 3 steps!
The croissant became a French national product in 1920!
1. Take a quick check to see if your order can be accepted by clicking here.
2. Peruse our delicious offerings and click add to basket.
3. Checkout and receive your order on the day.